• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Any way to display a clock on the instrument panel?

mr fiso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
It took me a moment to catch up on the question.
Yes, (I thought) the clock is in the far upper corner of the center screen. If you have the latest Android Auto (at least 2023) running, it move time to the left and below good maps (if you use that). So what is the big deal here?

I never thought about having it directly in the drivers instrument cluster. It has never been there on any car I owned prior.

Yes, in the 90's I velcro'ed a clock on the top of my dash because most cheaper new cars back then had no clock. In the end that was a mistake - velcro + hot sunshine = adhesive in the faux dashboard grain. :ROFLMAO:

It is an adjustment you have to decide on. I am unsure if the driver guage cluster 'my dashboard' function now allows a clock there all the time. In reality, the only thing I care about there is state of charge, current speed and is cruise control on. But, that is just my mode of interaction.
Sponsored

strmwzrd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat
Just today I wished again for the time on the panel. There's a nice blank area on the right top just waiting to be filled...