• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

SOC Display on Instrument Display

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
So what is the SOC in this pic. I see no % on the left part of the screen

Is this the part you guys are referring to? Indicating I have 76% of my battery left.
IMG_0898.jpeg
Part of my write up was about the behaviour of Ford Nav, this was a screen grab prior to me getting the SOC update last year.

Ford F-150 Lightning SOC Display on Instrument Display 1710699285388-e8

I didn't have a photo with both SOC & navigation elements present at the time of writing.

I was at 15% per the data on the calm screen.

From post#26
Here's my dash before the SOC update last summer, you can see the quarter increments clearly when the SOC's really low [15%] as seen in the photo, road trip to Salem NH with me and two passengers and a 7x14 tandem axle trailer in tow on a warm day May 12, 2023
Sponsored

Reactions: cal

sfringer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Part of my write up was about the behaviour of Ford Nav, this was a screen grab prior to me getting the SOC update last year.

1710699285388-e8.png

I didn't have a photo with both SOC & navigation elements present at the time of writing.
I get these same details using Google Maps via Android Auto. I do need to have my driver's cluster set to Driver Assistance, but it displays the pending turn in the small text as you show and as I approach the turn it pops up a visual indicator in the center of the display.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I get these same details using Google Maps via Android Auto. I do need to have my driver's cluster set to Driver Assistance, but it displays the pending turn in the small text as you show and as I approach the turn it pops up a visual indicator in the center of the display.
Yes. I'll see that if I use the full version screen for "Drivers Assistant" as well.

BTW, 15% was the SOC (amended to the prior post)

THX1138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
6.8.0 just arrived today. I'll update now, once I get home. I've been looking forward to seeing the % on the dash. It was a nice feature in my Leaf.
Sponsored