• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

As anyone been accepted into PG&E bidirectional (v2x) program yet?

Punk9721

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER
Curious if this thing is real or not or if they're just going to drag their feet. I applied and never heard back.
Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Not sure if it is the same program, but search PGE and Generlink, you'll find a couple of threads from the last week or two about a meter with a generator plug. Not sure if that is the same program or not.

laselvasurf

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning XLT, 13 Raptor, 13 X5M, 03 Excursion
I was, but I just this week declined my invitation as I didn't want to deal with putting in the ford charger.

FordBookends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning Lariat, ā€˜68 Mustang Conv, 65 Mustang
Occupation
Engineer
I was invited but cannot participate at this time due to having solar on the house. I suppose they arenā€™t ready for that yet.

OP
OP

Punk9721

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER
I was invited but cannot participate at this time due to having solar on the house. I suppose they arenā€™t ready for that yet.
Wait what???? Canā€™t participate cuz of solar? Also what do you mean invited? You filled out the application and they invited or invited you to do the application?

Sponsored

FordBookends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning Lariat, ā€˜68 Mustang Conv, 65 Mustang
Occupation
Engineer
Wait what???? Canā€™t participate cuz of solar? Also what do you mean invited? You filled out the application and they invited or invited you to do the application?
Sunrun called me and asked if I was interested. Infilled out the Ford early access disclosure and registration from a link they sent then they set up a phone call. They assumed I did not have solar for some reason. Once I told them that then they said I would have to wait until they were approved to also run with solar.

OP
OP

Punk9721

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER
Sunrun called me and asked if I was interested. Infilled out the Ford early access disclosure and registration from a link they sent then they set up a phone call. They assumed I did not have solar for some reason. Once I told them that then they said I would have to wait until they were approved to also run with solar.
This has nothing to do with pg&e though?
Sponsored