• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Avalanche color

tidemacedo

First Name
Aristides
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
How many of you are ordering Avalanche color. Not sure if it will be the same avalanche gray form the Raptor. I did order it, and if it come up the same I will definitely install some Rhino wheels and real all terrain tires.
Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Looking forward to getting mine soon.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L ER Lariat - 2022 Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
General Manager - Factory Select Homes

Sponsored

Jreed

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning ER Lariat Avalanche
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I originally ordered a MY22 Lariat in Carbonized Gray but due to supply issues I was forced to get a MY23. so I changed my color selection to Avalanche Gray.
My configuration is a Lariat extended range, max trailer tow package and spray in bed liner.
Reservation date 6/28/21, Order date 6/14/22 still waiting on a production date.

OP
OP
tidemacedo

tidemacedo

First Name
Aristides
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
I originally ordered a MY22 Lariat in Carbonized Gray but due to supply issues I was forced to get a MY23. so I changed my color selection to Avalanche Gray.
My configuration is a Lariat extended range, max trailer tow package and spray in bed liner.
Reservation date 6/28/21, Order date 6/14/22 still waiting on a production date.
Seems like our Lightnings will be twins LOL. I was second day reservation holder and only got invited to order 10/18/22. Placed my order on 11/02/22. Took a bit longer because I had to convince myself to spend all this money on a Lariat, but no more XLT available though. Hopefully when they start to roll out production schedule it gets momentum.

Jreed

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning ER Lariat Avalanche
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Seems like our Lightnings will be twins LOL. I was second day reservation holder and only got invited to order 10/18/22. Placed my order on 11/02/22. Took a bit longer because I had to convince myself to spend all this money on a Lariat, but no more XLT available though. Hopefully when they start to roll out production schedule it gets momentum.
I had the same debate XLT or Lariat but I decided on the Lariat due to its availability and the extra features you get with a Lariat justified the extra cost. My dealer says I'm next on the list to get a production date but I'm not sure how often my dealer gets to order a lightning.
Sponsored