• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Best "OEM" Dash Camera for 2023 Lariat?- front/back and Cellular

Eric22

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning lariat extended range
Just checked the price on them you were right about the price. I honestly don’t mind paying for it as long as it works ? For you does it record while parked!
Sponsored

TheBigBezo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I use Garmins. Not to sound overly paranoid, I didn't like how many brands such as Fitcam were Chinese owned and had cloud capabilities. I don't trust that footage would be handled appropriately. Garmin makes their dashcams in Taiwan and is a US company at least. The app isn't great but I also don't use cloud storage instead connecting directly with my phone to download footage.

Obviously I make it harder on myself but things to consider depending on your priorities, there's no wrong answers.

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
Just checked the price on them you were right about the price. I honestly don’t mind paying for it as long as it works ? For you does it record while parked!
Don't know if this was directed to me or not, but yes, the u3000 (or the u1000 from Ford) does record during parking.
The nice thing about the U3000 is that it has radar built in, so it's using less power during parking which in turn means it can stay in parking mode for longer times (days vs. 15-20hrs).
Sponsored