• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Can F-150 Lightning be ordered in regular cab?

Scary Jerry

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra
Occupation
Stone Crab Fisherman
All the pictures I’ve seen of the new Lightning are 4 door models. Can they be ordered as a regular cab? Also the bed options. Woulda a regular cab with a short bed leave room for the batteries and motors down under??
Sponsored

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
No, I’m pretty sure it states somewhere it’s supercrew only and I believe only one bed length available as well.

Ford F-150 Lightning Can F-150 Lightning be ordered in regular cab? Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 2.00.35 PM

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
There was dim hope that maybe the base Pro model might have a single cab but it was wishful thinking:

https://www.fleet.ford.com/showroom...tning/2022/?intcmp=hp-showroom-f150-lightning

The Pro was revealed today, so every Lightning will have the same wheelbase/cab/bed configuration at least for 2022.

To get it down to reg. Cab short bed length would require some work because as seen in cutaway images as well as a walkaround of what they're calling the skateboard, the battery is integrated into the frame.

Last edited:

CHRISM81

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MAZDA
Occupation
Nurse
All the pictures I’ve seen of the new Lightning are 4 door models. Can they be ordered as a regular cab? Also the bed options. Woulda a regular cab with a short bed leave room for the batteries and motors down under??
I wish. Would have been a good idea, but I am guessing they would not be able to fit the same size battery in the regular cab

Mathmatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4 runner
I’m pretty sure the 141 inches wheel base have enough room for the 230 miles battery pack. It would be a nice cheaper option in order to get EV rebates.
Sponsored