• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Charge Station Pro on other EVs?

Farmford42

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69 Bronco
Occupation
Farmer
Has anyone had the chance to see what happens if you attach the charge station pro to another EV that has the DC port? I assume it will charge anything that it can connect to but would love to hear a direct report.
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Has anyone had the chance to see what happens if you attach the charge station pro to another EV that has the DC port? I assume it will charge anything that it can connect to but would love to hear a direct report.
Ford has said it will work fine for anything with a CCS connector (thought not at full speed - it will be limited by the vehicles onboard charger).

Can't wait to test it myself.....

jefro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Corvette, Bolt EV,
It is supposed to work on any vehicle that has CCS.

Basically if the hose, nozzle or connector fits then it is supposed to negotiate the proper charging.

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
Next test, a power failure with a Ford Intelligent Backup Power installation while AC charging another vehicle. Make it a HyunKiaGenesis E-GMP platform car that sports a little V2L. We 'know' it won't work, but, somebody's got to try it. The pioneers of ISO 15118 need to know. :whistle:

jefro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Corvette, Bolt EV,
Throw the main breaker??
Sponsored