• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Cooled rear seats?

tls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
The rear seats on my Lariat have the same perforated leather as the front. But they're not actually cooled, are they? The rear passenger seems to have their own controls for seat heat but nothing else.

We don't use the back seat much; in fact I am one of those people who really wishes the Lightning configuration were the same wheelbase but 6.5" box and crew cab. Oh well. I have to say looking today to try to find any rear climate controls at all I was baffled. Why does the main climate control screen on the big display have a huge "FRONT" legend at the top of the screen if there are no corresponding "REAR" controls?
Sponsored

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
Heated, yes. Cooled, no.

Too much plumbing and extra stuff to do cooled seats back there, especially to have them fold up as they do. Actually I don't know of any car on the market that offers cooled seats outside the fronts. Would be nice though.

The only rear anything are the heated seats and the two vents in the back of the center console. It can bet a bit stuffy in the back seat as it could use some better air flow/ AC.