• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Dealer Forgot to Remove Rear Shipping Spacers

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Very good to know about having your financing ready.
That's a steep jump from 2.74 to 8.99% - surprised they don't have a lender that can do better.

Looking forward to your Lightning writeup and photos!
I won’t have much of a write up. Having owned a Tesla and an ICE 21 F-150 it’s like both of them had a baby that came with Apple Car Play 🤣. It’s quick, not fast, about the same as my old LR RWD Model 3 with better traction. The interior IMO looks and feels cheaper than a 21 ICE XLT for the amount they are charging, but other than that it’s very comfortable, spacious, and has plenty of utility.

Here’s my favorite part lol:

Ford F-150 Lightning Dealer Forgot to Remove Rear Shipping Spacers 46155F8E-BA7B-4B82-B6FB-F5106B950A43
Sponsored

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Hopefully you got $600, reservation + deposit.
Not yet, the $100 was refunded when I changed dealers. They said they will be mailing out a $500 check.

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Not yet, the $100 was refunded when I changed dealers. They said they will be mailing out a $500 check.
I should have read to end of thread before commenting. Saw that you covered that. At the price of the truck every bit helps 😁

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I should have read to end of thread before commenting. Saw that you covered that. At the price of the truck every bit helps 😁
For sure! I am going to start working on the $2k rebate but with that one I’m a bit more skeptical because of the MSRP. They want you to send the signed contract and MSRP is nowhere near the $60k lol

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
For sure! I am going to start working on the $2k rebate but with that one I’m a bit more skeptical because of the MSRP. They want you to send the signed contract and MSRP is nowhere near the $60k lol
I sent in all the paperwork a week ago. We'll see what happens. It was accepted, but that doesn't equal a check.

Sponsored
OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Quick Update:

I was contacted by Eric Bunch regarding the $795 protection package that was added. Apparently there was miscommunication between sales and finance regarding add-ons and this particular add-on should NOT have been added to my contract. Eric will be working on refunding me what I paid for the protection package and has assured me that everyone who placed an order at Kearny Mesa Ford will be paying MSRP.

For those who have placed their order or have a reservation rest easy, it’s MSRP!

Last edited:

Technoman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 JK//2006 1T Silverado/1970 CJ/2023 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
Quick Update:

I want contacted by Eric Bunch regarding the $795 protection package that was added. Apparently there was miscommunication between sales and finance regarding add-ons and this particular add-on should NOT have been added to my contract. Eric will be working on refunding me what I paid for the protection package and has assured me that everyone who placed an order at Kearny Mesa Ford will be paying MSRP.

For those who have placed their order or have a reservation rest easy, it’s MSRP!
Thanks buddy....Best news I've heard since this circus started. I plan on a switch to KM the minute I get invited !
Cheers,Scott