• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Dealer Spray In Bedliner?

FordLightningMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Has anyone ever gotten a spray in bedliner directly with their dealer? If so, what was your experience? I assume things would differ on a dealer to dealer basis, but I'm just wondering who's gone with this approach.

My truck was a 7/25 build and should be here in a couple (?) of weeks. The dealer said they aren't adding ADM. If the sale goes well and they don't try to stick me with anything, I'd like to throw them a few bucks as a thank you. I originally was going to do Line-X, but the dealer said they do the spray ins on site as well. FWIW, I will probably get the tonneau cover from them at the very least.
Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
I'd confirm warranty terms before going with the dealer--Line-X generally has a lifetime warranty which probably beats the dealer.

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
I just had it done thru dealer yesterday. Dropped it off at 7am and it was ready for pickup by 2pm. It came out beautiful. Obviously, they don't do it in shop and outsource the work (i know because i tracked my truck on Fordpass app and it went to a local customizing shop). I was worried it'd be skimpy, but they laid it on nice and thick. So maybe find out where your dealer outsources the work and cut out the middle man for a better price.

My ONLY gripe is with as good of a job as they did, the idiots forgot to plug the rear camera back in. I didn't know until this morning when i backed out of my driveway and the bottom half of the reverse screen was blue! so i went under the truck and plugged the two wires back in (they removed the tailgate to spray it and to get under the lip of the bed) and it was good as gold. But i'll let the dealer know about it.

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Sittin' On The Dock of Bay, watchin' the tide.....
Vehicles
It's got four wheels - Waiting on my '22 Lightning
My dealer had a Line X put in for me. Didn't charge me extra. I prefer the Line X as just in case things get out warranty and have an issue, it's not tied to the 3/36 that the manufacturers offer. It's also a bit thicker (in my opinion) and seems more resilient - though I do like the FORD in the front wall of the bed with the OME option.
Sponsored