• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Kick Protection Rear Passenger Center Console

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Has anyone found any type of protection for the lower rear center console? Looks like one of my kids ended up leaving a gash on the plastic ?
Sponsored

Vulnox

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A, 3.5L PowerBoost
Geez, sorry to hear that. I got WeatherTech seat protectors that cover the back of the front seats, since my youngest tends to put her feet of there and my 2019 looked rough at the end. But they don't have anything that I see that covers the console. I would love it if Ford would do away with the opening door style covers on the USB and outlet plugs though. They are flimsy plastic covers and hinges, and are right at foot level. Little kids or adults, it would take nothing to kick those off and break them, and that actually happened in my 2017. I wish they were either exposed, or something like a rubber cover that had something like a little strap so you wouldn't lose it if hanging loose, I dunno, but the door system sucks.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Sound like animals. Get a cage and toss them in the truck bed. ? Just kidding. I was looking for the same and the only thing I have been able to come with is to use the clear vinyl they use for paint protection. You can buy it by the roll on Amazon. Waiting on truck to see how it will work out. All our other vehicles, the kids and dog somehow manage to scratch up the centre console too.