• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Charger in Arnold or Murphys, CA

Maddogaxl

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2023 lightning
Headed up to Arnold, CA this weekend and the charger status for non-Tesla is terrible in the area. Wondering if anyone lives there and wouldn't mind allowing me to charge my truck - I'd pay for the energy of course.

If anyone has an idea of where to post something like this, let me know too!

Thanks!
Sponsored

ddimit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla model S 2023 F150 Lightning Lairat
Occupation
Manager
Plugshare used to allow you to post your Home chargers for use with contact info. I had mine on there for a while in 2015.

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
Headed up to Arnold, CA this weekend and the charger status for non-Tesla is terrible in the area. Wondering if anyone lives there and wouldn't mind allowing me to charge my truck - I'd pay for the energy of course.

If anyone has an idea of where to post something like this, let me know too!

Thanks!
EV Match and Buzze are apps where people can rent out their home chargers. Prices can be set and many people I saw offer it for free in my neighborhood.

MapleMan650

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 2017 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
I.T.
If you’re coming from the Central Valley, I charged up in Stockton at the Wal-Mart, camped at Big Trees for a few nights and then made it back to the Wal-Mart. The ride back down 4 does wonders for the regenerative braking.
Sponsored