• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Power-Up 4.2.3.1 WiFi catch-up

ddimit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla model S 2023 F150 Lightning Lairat
Occupation
Manager
Got 4.2.3.1 yesterday as well. maybe they figured out a work around for the stuck modem issues
Sponsored

sfringer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I got this update last night after pulling into the driveway returning from a jazz rehearsal. This is the first update I've received for my 10/23 build Lariat ER.

John Becker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Light'g Lariat SR, '18 Audi S5 Cabriolet
Anecdotal update here. I have a 2023 Pro SR, built in November 2023. There have been no software updates since I took delivery. I check regularly to see if there are updates downloaded but not installed given the new battery sensor CSP issue. I've understood 2023 models haven't really been getting updates across the board yet anyway based on information here. However, I had my low voltage battery sensor replaced today on 2/14. After I get home later in the day and plugged in, my first power up downloaded and installed right away (PowerUp 4.2.3.1). I figured the sensor issue was only holding up some updates that were already downloaded, but my experience today suggests the new sensor had something to do with getting an update pushed to the truck (that I am sure was not already downloaded and waiting install). Just an observation. Anyone else with a similar build date getting updates lately with or without the battery sensor CSP replacement?
My Lariat SR build is also November 2023. I've never had an update.

Sponsored

mefly2

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER / KO2s max tow ; 22 F350, 23 C8 Vette
Occupation
Retired CSc/Math teacher. LEO
:D
Yep, finally arrived.

DaGriff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey
Occupation
Plumber
I got this update on Feb 15th like a few others have posted. I have a ‘23 Lariat ER. The funny thing is I don’t have the recored audio feedback. I also dont have a few of the other features like YouTube or News. My sales rep had YouTube in his truck when I tested his at the time i ordered mine that was almost a year ago. Is this because I’m in Canada. Or did they pull these features? I have a few other updates sonze then. So getting updates doesn’t seem to be an issue for my truck. I got my first update after 30 days and have had 4 or so updates, since purchasing, over the past 90 days.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Bump for awareness

Balke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat
Got this one today. Yesterday had Power up that said it was the owners manual. I did not notice any changes but haven't done much digging.

LazyLightningATX

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lariat ER
Got this one today. Yesterday had Power up that said it was the owners manual. I did not notice any changes but haven't done much digging.
I think I'm on the same update schedule...just got this one, manual came yesterday...hopefully things are picking up pace and we will be caught up soon!!! May '23 build.

Sponsored

Grease Lightning

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
I think I'm on the same update schedule...just got this one, manual came yesterday...hopefully things are picking up pace and we will be caught up soon!!! May '23 build.

Right there with you just got this update…. tomorrow. Mine always shows then next day. Love Ford. 🤣😂

YellowGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Just got this one too. Definitely getting about one update per week right now which is nice for a change.

Shawnson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Tesla Model 3, Subaru Crosstrek
Occupation
Dev
I got this update on Feb 15th like a few others have posted. I have a ‘23 Lariat ER. The funny thing is I don’t have the recored audio feedback. I also dont have a few of the other features like YouTube or News. My sales rep had YouTube in his truck when I tested his at the time i ordered mine that was almost a year ago. Is this because I’m in Canada. Or did they pull these features? I have a few other updates sonze then. So getting updates doesn’t seem to be an issue for my truck. I got my first update after 30 days and have had 4 or so updates, since purchasing, over the past 90 days.
Canada. Me too. Ask me how YouTube has any regulatory implications. Ugh.

ScubaSteve_TheReal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Platinum - Carbonized Gray Metallic
Occupation
Derivatives
Just received 4.3.2.1 on 04/08/24.
Be super nice to get 6.1 like a few others here went from next. This is our second lightning that we’ve only had since 03/20/24 so anxiously waiting. Our first lightning was 100% up to date when we swapped it for this one after only 14 months lol. typos edit….
Sponsored