• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FordPass on Sync 4a Screen

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I’m using an iPhone 13 Pro and I’ve never seen that Ford Pass icon on my Lightning screen. I’ve chosen what apps appear from the CarPlay menu in settings on the phone. Ford Pass isn’t listed as an option there either.
Sponsored

jerock

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
That's what I'm seeing on my Iphone 13 checking the same things.

"I’m using an iPhone 13 Pro and I’ve never seen that Ford Pass icon on my Lightning screen. I’ve chosen what apps appear from the CarPlay menu in settings on the phone. Ford Pass isn’t listed as an option there either."

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Same here; no fordpass app on the screen. However, when I pulled out my iphone and woke it up to take a pic, the button appeared - when I pressed it, I was taken to the carplay screen and when I went back to the app page to try again, the fordpass button was gone. Sync has been really slow and laggy since my last update (3.5.4)....
OK, I just had the same thing happen. The Ford Pass icon popped up, I touched my camera icon to take a photo of it and it disappeared as soon as I did that. Now I can’t repeat that sequence of events.

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Icon showed up for me. Strange that you have to have the app open on your phone while accessing the app drawer on the truck. iPhone 14 Pro. I gave permissions on the truck and now can operate zone lighting from the phone app. Thanks @TaxmanHog

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
IApp user here. Checked mine yesterday….nada as other iApp users have commented…………

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
Tried last night and couldn’t find the FordPass icon in the truck. I went back today and opened the app on the phone and it appeared. I didn’t have to give any permissions and it gave me an error. I closed the app on my phone and reopened it and the error went away. Before I tried this I could control zone lighting but not Pro Power from my phone. Now both are working.
Sponsored