• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Frunk Mods

gsquirrel02

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Pathfinder
I've seen forum posts that detail how you can swap the standard Ford badge on the frunk for the lighted badge, but I was wondering if anyone has seen or looked into if it's possible to mod the 'grille' section of the frunk to add the Raptor-style grille (big FORD across the front). I'd LOVE to have that on my Lariat (when/if I actually GET my Lariat ;)) instead of the Ford badge.
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I've seen forum posts that detail how you can swap the standard Ford badge on the frunk for the lighted badge, but I was wondering if anyone has seen or looked into if it's possible to mod the 'grille' section of the frunk to add the Raptor-style grille (big FORD across the front). I'd LOVE to have that on my Lariat (when/if I actually GET my Lariat ;)) instead of the Ford badge.
You would have to make a new custom piece. No reason someone couldn't make a mold, but that cost $$ and the Lightning market is much smaller than the ICE truck market.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
I sent buillit an unsolicited request, I want mount for Molle bag in the top of the frunk lid.
IMG_1842.jpeg
I’ll be interested to see how much weight the Frunk lid will support and still function properly…🤔. Post your results 👍

Sponsored

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
Builtright Industries or someone like them could make a custom set of molle panels for the sides of the frunk. I agree with @Firestop about adding weight to the frunk lid possibly challenging the mechanism.

F150LER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Builtright Industries or someone like them could make a custom set of molle panels for the sides of the frunk. I agree with @Firestop about adding weight to the frunk lid possibly challenging the mechanism.
Agree with both of you. I’ll wait for the professionals to figure it out. Somebody Is going to put a fold down flatscreen in there eventually.
Sponsored