• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Hilti getting ER Lightning Pro's for their fleet trucks.

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
My Hilti tools rep came by to deliver some tools and she mentioned she'll soon be getting an ER Lightning Pro model for her route truck. Currently she's driving an F- 150 extended cab with a 6'-6" bed.

I looked on-line and found this Youtube video from another Hilti sales rep with his Lightning outfitted for tool sales. I was a bit surprised that he didn't have some tool battery chargers plugged in to the pro-power onboard.
Hilti Sale Rep Lightning Pro

Sponsored

zoey01

First Name
Zoey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
yamaha
I'm curious about why the sales rep in the video didn't have any tool battery chargers plugged into the onboard power source as well. Maybe he doesn't need to charge his tools on the go, or perhaps he has another method for charging them. Regardless, the Lightning Pro looks like a great addition to any work truck.

OP
OP
p52Ranch

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
Wish us lowly retail customers could have gotten in on the er pro action.
Or, even just SR Pro. Although now since the XLT is within $4,500 of the Pro, that makes the XLT package a good value. It certainly would be interesting to know what the Pro ER pricing is compared to SR pricing along with what other options you get. I would assume an ER Pro comes with the 9.6 KW Pro Power option.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Ya but I ordered a pro at $53k (same truck was $47k for 2022). The window sticker on my truck says $66k. If my dealer refuses to give my price protection, they'll have an overpriced pro sitting on their lot.
However a 23 XLT ordered now, with the same options, max tow, tow tech, tailgate step and that's it. Rings in at $70k. That's $17k more than what I have ordered, not worth it to me. I can't justify a $70k vehicle. At that price I can buy an ice truck and another EV.