• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Pro's being delivered first?!

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
Farley just said customer deliveries starting in a couple days, starting with Pro series being deliver first. HOW?

Havent all the first build weeks been Lariats and Platinums? Pro's aren't supposed to start being produced til mid May. Maybe he was just making crap up idk.
Sponsored

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
We probably don't know about the fleet Pro's that are going to businesses like the vineyard in California that they highlighted a few months ago.

OP
OP

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
We probably don't know about the fleet Pro's that are going to businesses like the vineyard in California that they highlighted a few months ago.
Way too much mixed messaging. First they said that fleet orders delayed til '23..now suddenly they may be getting theirs first. They need better transparency especially since they're a publicly traded company.

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
There are Pro FCTP and special order vehicles mixed in since March. Hopefully this doesn't mean that there's a component or software issue that's delaying OKTB on higher trims.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Seeing as how pro trim sold out first, it's entirely possible that most all of of them will go out in the first few shipments. Then Ford can boast more about the starting price 'under $40k'

Sponsored

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Probably a way to test out the system to a more discrete audience.

They can ship out some Pros out to Fleets, and likely get them under a quasi-NDA to iron out anything at the last second.

Doubt these Pros are going to regular customers; the database on this forum, I don't see a Pro being build before 5/30.

Kind of like how Rivian shipped out the first batch of Trucks to employees.

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
People reporting that their pros are not being built until mid may...Pros going out first...Does that mean no deliveries until mid June/early July? I'm just stirring the pot, please don't actually take what I just wrote as fact.

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
many photos have shown many PRO models already built, and likely NOT for retail orders, but for Fleets and Dealers, and maybe to give the new line workers something to start with... It makes sense that the public sees many of these on the road, although most folks won't know the real difference in any of the models. I would love to say that my scheduled build of 5/30 is actually a PRO that he mentioned that is heading out the door today, and shipping to me, now.... but, probably not.

RDeFran

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 GMC Sierra 3500HD AT4 SRW Duramax, 2010 M3
Occupation
Technician
Mine is an XLT and it was built the 24th. I heard the sunroofs were on constraint.

Sponsored

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
From those photos of the parking lot full of Pros in Dearborn, it does look like they ramped up REVC production with white Pro fleet vehicles. Every electric utility in America should be standing in line for as many as they can get.

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
I'm actually the former Mayor of my small home town, which has it's OWN Utility for electricity, meaning the trucks, equipment, tools, grids, and man power that goes into 'keeping the lights on'... I spoke with the head of the Electric Utility dpt recently and told him about it - he rolled his eyes and made the same basic arguments that everyone else does who's never driven an EV - although when I brought the same idea up to the City MANAGER, she had a whole different and positive perspective on the move to EVs for the city trucks - none go any farther than 10 miles, and even if they drive the trucks almost the whole day, they'd never stop at a gas station again.
I think the City MANAGER is WELL AWARE of the fuel expenditures currently Required to 'maintain' the electric grid!

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Every electric utility in America should be standing in line for as many as they can get.
And pretty much every fleet manager who can do the math on total lifecycle cost. As long as their average daily mileage is within specifications or midday charging is available.

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
Way too much mixed messaging. First they said that fleet orders delayed til '23..now suddenly they may be getting theirs first. They need better transparency especially since they're a publicly traded company.
My dealer model is pro. Couled be some of those too.

vbaker4444

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Select AWD
My guess is that those are all fleet orders (a ton of them are white). I’ve got a build date of 5/30 for my normal customer order.
Sponsored