• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Home Integration System Battery

Fryballin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat 511A Iced Blue, Max Tow
Does anyone know if there are a specific brand of battery packs that are compatible with the Delta inverter that is part of the HIS? Obviously the truck is a HUGE battery back up, but I’m interested to know if you pair the HIS with another smaller battery like an LG Chem battery, can the HIS operate while the truck is unplugged? Thus allowing all critical loads to continue to be powered either through the smaller battery or via solar production during daytime hours?

My understanding right now is that if the truck is unplugged, the HIS does not function so any critical loads would not be supplied power even during daytime solar production, and I’m not confident that even when paired with a small battery like an LG Chem battery, that the HIS could continue to operate if the truck was unplugged.

Please let me know if anyone has information on this as well as what batteries are compatible with the Delta Inverter. I don’t really want to add a battery to my HIS/Solar set up, UNLESS its going to allow everything to stay powered even when I unplug my truck.

Thanks
Sponsored

hifixenthusiast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER, Polestar 2, e-tron & Bolt
Does anyone know if there are a specific brand of battery packs that are compatible with the Delta inverter that is part of the HIS? Obviously the truck is a HUGE battery back up, but I’m interested to know if you pair the HIS with another smaller battery like an LG Chem battery, can the HIS operate while the truck is unplugged? Thus allowing all critical loads to continue to be powered either through the smaller battery or via solar production during daytime hours?

My understanding right now is that if the truck is unplugged, the HIS does not function so any critical loads would not be supplied power even during daytime solar production, and I’m not confident that even when paired with a small battery like an LG Chem battery, that the HIS could continue to operate if the truck was unplugged.

Please let me know if anyone has information on this as well as what batteries are compatible with the Delta Inverter. I don’t really want to add a battery to my HIS/Solar set up, UNLESS its going to allow everything to stay powered even when I unplug my truck.

Thanks
The SunRun SoP's outline two LG Chem batteries that will work with the Delta inverter. I hope this helps:

https://sites.google.com/sunrun.com/sop/sops/ev-chargers/ford-ev-charger
Sponsored