• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

How do you car show your lightning?

AdmiralYamo

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord V6 EX-L 2015
Looking to do an EV car show with our company and wanted to get some ideas of how people show off the truck to other people in this kind of setting. Most of the people coming are a bunch of engineers and not too many people here in the midwest drive EV's from my observation.

It would be cool to highlight the frunk or any electric powered thing thatll be unusual for a car to do.
Sponsored

Last edited:

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
It’s really up to you and how you feel with strangers being around your truck.

I usually bring the tailgate down with the step assist, usually it’s the kids that want to get up on the truck bed. The Frunk can also be left open if your like, put a coffee maker or TV.

There really is no right or wrong way. Have fun!

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'04 Envoy XL 4WD, '15 Fusion Energi, '19 Niro EV
Occupation
Engineer
Detail in and out first and remove anything that’s not bolted down. Everything open.

If the show is outside make sure you bring a tent big enough to sit upright in, a folding chair and water. Last time I showed my truck I used a pickup bed tent. The kids loved going up the step assist into the tent.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Power a popcorn machine in the frunk and hand it out. That'll be sure to draw a crowd.
Sponsored