• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Jersey Items For Sale - Buy back

Chris-NJ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-SR
Occupation
IT

Fireetr73

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lariat Lighting
Occupation
Firefighter
Unrelated to your items. I’m in the middle of a buy back. How did you handle the usage fee? They are charging me 15000 and I only had it for a year 15 months. Were you able to negotiate it down?

flyct

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-450 & F-250 Lightning & Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Blissfully Retired
Unrelated to your items. I’m in the middle of a buy back. How did you handle the usage fee? They are charging me 15000 and I only had it for a year 15 months. Were you able to negotiate it down?
I'm in Florida also. My experience with Ford RAV Team on a Ford F-350 buy back is they will ABSOLUTELY negotiate "Usage Fee" I made them an offer of about 50% of original "usage Fee" and they accepted it immediately. My original fee was only $5,271 and they accepted my offer to waive $2,500 of it.
From the Offer letter:
Usage: (Based on 9,600 miles / 120,000 * $65,888.17): Waived $2,500.00 Fee = $2,771.052

My truck didn't have a loan in it. They also reimbursed original Sales Tax, Dealer fees, title fees etc.

I also replaced it with new truck. I ordered a 2020 F-350 that was had a MSRP of about $3,500 more than the 2019. They waived the difference since Florida Lemon Law allows the new vehicle MSRP to be 5% more before having you pay the difference.

Upgrade: $0.00
New Vehicle MSRP $77,360.00
105% Old Vehicle MSRP $77,715.75
Upgrade Fee -$355.75

Last edited:

Sponsored

Fireetr73

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lariat Lighting
Occupation
Firefighter
I'm in Florida also. My experience with Ford RAV Team on a Ford F-350 buy back is they will ABSOLUTELY negotiate "Usage Fee" I made them an offer of about 50% of original "usage Fee" and they accepted it immediately. My original fee was only $5,271 and they accepted my offer to waive $2,500 of it.
From the Offer letter:
Usage: (Based on 9,600 miles / 120,000 * $65,888.17): Waived $2,500.00 Fee = $2,771.052

My truck didn't have a loan in it. They also reimbursed original Sales Tax, Dealer fees, title fees etc.

I also replaced it with new truck. I ordered a 2020 F-350 that was had a MSRP of about $3,500 more than the 2019. They waived the difference since Florida Lemon Law allows the new vehicle MSRP to be 5% more before having you pay the difference.

Upgrade: $0.00
New Vehicle MSRP $77,360.00
105% Old Vehicle MSRP $77,715.75
Upgrade Fee -$355.75
Sorry, did you use a lawyer?

flyct

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-450 & F-250 Lightning & Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Blissfully Retired
Sorry, did you use a lawyer?

No. I filed myself with BBB Autoline. https://bbbprograms.org/programs/all-programs/bbb-autoline I also sent the State Attorney the Lemon Law request.

I then called Ford let them know I filed with BBB and STate Attorney and was transferred to the RAV Team.

This was during Covid and Ford team was understaffed so it took a while for them to get back with an initial offer number.

When the RAV Team finally gave me a number I personally requested they reduce the User Fees which they accepted and sent me a revised offer letter to sign.