• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

LDPLIP starting again in October!

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'04 Envoy XL 4WD, '15 Fusion Energi, '19 Niro EV
Occupation
Engineer
LDPLIP is a Texas state incentive program for EV purchases and leases. The details aren’t posted yet but in past Texas handed out $2,500 rebates for eligible EVs. I hope they allow rebates for all EV deliveries in 2023 since I took delivery in February.
Sponsored

Reactions: GDN
OP
OP

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Get your pencils ready. The rebates are probably going to disappear fast so you better act fast. Both the 2022 and 2023 Lightnings are listed as eligible vehicles but I can’t find a particular purchase window yet.

sstevetx

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER w/Max Tow - Atlas Blue
It is open as of this afternoon. I just submitted mine a few minutes ago.

Info from email:

TERP LDPLIP Program Now Accepting Grant Applications
El anuncio en español está abajo.

The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) Texas Emissions Reduction Plan (TERP) is now accepting applications for the Light-Duty Motor Vehicle Purchase or Lease Incentive Program (LDPLIP). Grants are available statewide for eligible new light-duty motor vehicles powered by alternative fuel purchased or leased in Texas on or after September 1, 2023.

• Grants of up to $5,000 are available for up to 1,000 eligible compressed natural gas (CNG) and liquified petroleum gas (LPG or propane) vehicles.
  • Grants of up to $2,500 are available for up to 2,000 eligible electric drive (plug-in or plug-in hybrid) or hydrogen fuel cell vehicles.
Applications will be accepted and considered on a first-come, first-served basis until 5:00 p.m. on March 22, 2024 or until all available funds have been awarded.

Details on the amount for Electric based on the purchase or lease length (from their website):

The eligible grant amounts for the purchase or lease of a new light-duty motor vehicle powered by hydrogen fuel cell or other electric drive (plug-in or plug-in hybrid) are below.
• Purchase or Lease (three-year or longer term): $2,500
• Lease (two-year to less than three-year term): $1,665 (66.6%)
• Lease (one-year to less than two-year term): $832.50 (33.3%)

Last edited:

thedadlegend

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Smoked Quartz Lariat ER
Just submitted mine as well! Had to snap photos of it all and upload via phone to their FTPS site but fairly painless process. I guess now we wait? Fingers crossed!

sstevetx

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The thread from the previous grant mentioned getting a confirmation/processing response back in 2 days up to a few weeks. I followed the sftp instructions which ended with sending an email for the shared files from their website. I also shot them an email directly letting them know I uploaded the files to see if it would give me an auto-response, but it didn't. Just have to wait and see now.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
The instructions say that you have to purchase or lease on or after September 1, 2023. I bought my Lightning back in February so it looks like I’m out of luck.

thedadlegend

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Smoked Quartz Lariat ER
Can you share a screenshot or where you found that? I believe you, just couldn’t find it myself.

oh well!

sstevetx

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I received a response late last night from the SFTP file shared email.

We have received your application. Our team is currently in the process of reviewing all applications in the order in which they were received, and we will carefully evaluate your submission. If there are any missing documents or additional information required, we will contact you via phone or email.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
Just to update here I've received a few emails asking for more documentation for the vehicle, namely the registration receipt... so things are moving along!

LazyLightningATX

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lariat ER
I got a rejection email a couple days ago...was excited and didn't realize purchase had to be AFTER Sept. 1...I bought July 31...ugh. Kinda crappy it didn't apply to any 2023 purchase.

sstevetx

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I just got my approval email/letter today. I filed on the day it opened on Oct 23rd and I bought my truck Mid Sept 2023.

Letter says I should get payment within 30 days although they said it could take 90+ days. Regardless, this is great. Makes my truck $10k off with the $7500 federal rebate.

Reactions: GDN

sstevetx

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My check was delivered today by USPS. It comes in a light blue envelope, so keep an eye out.
Sponsored