• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

LED Light Bar // Daytime Running Light

millim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning, P*2, XC90, 1964.5 Mustang,
For some reason I'm not seeing how to turn on my LED Bar during the daytime. I was at a stop light and saw the reflection in the car in front of me and no joy despite trying all the settings on the light knob. It turns on fine at night.

Is it a setting in the software somewhere? I feel like it's probably a dead simple answer that I'm just not aware of.

The B roll video at the following link clearly has it lit up during daytime driving.

Sponsored

AZT9

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Escalade, 2018 Tesla Model 3
Mine is one with the running lights, it’s just dim during the day. If you cup your eyes over it you can see that it’s lit. It’s only
Truly noticeable at night.

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Sittin' On The Dock of Bay, watchin' the tide.....
Vehicles
It's got four wheels - Waiting on my '22 Lightning
I do believe it'll only come on when the headlights are on. I've fooled around a bit with it and it still is pretty dim in the day it seems.

Maybe it is sensitive to the light outside, like a sensor that turns on the headlights automatically.
Sponsored