• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

markmore

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Cybersecurity Consultant
Happy to see so many of us that are pleased with the vehicle. Too funny that this post would appear now. I just joined in on a Consumer Reports panel about EV satisfaction. The original message reads just like my response there.

I had high expectations and they have all been met. I love my '22 Lariat (21K mile)and all the reasons stated are on my list. I am not using it for work. I one of the many that use the truck for family fun and sports. I like backcountry fishing and this truck gets me to and from some really interesting places without breaking a sweat.

I like in the Folsom area of California and I see Lightnings almost daily and sometimes multiples at the intersection or on the highway. With the home charging and the upgrades to EV public charging we're getting, planning a trip is actually simpler for me with the tech, than it used to be with AAA triptiks. If anyone remembers those.

Super happy with my truck.
Sponsored

RichB-HTX

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
I’m 66. the best truck I’ve ever owned. Honestly it’s the first truck I’ve ever owned. It’s the best truck I’ve ever been in. I upgraded from a 2006 Jeep Gramd Cherokee to my XLT SR. This thing a fiun and pleasant to drive. We all know about the acceleration. My biggest thing is how quiet and smooth it is with no engine noise and no shifting. We just love it. I’m approaching 9,000 miles.

Maintenance wise, so far, I had to add wiper fluid.

Dlm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat
2 weeks in…..and like others said, fantastic truck! Coming from 2013 Ram 1500 with 5.7 V8, this thing “sips” fuel compared to the old Hemi.

First EV for me so it’s been a little bit of change getting over the range anxiety and learning the in’s and out’s of the EV world

I’ve had neighbors, friends, co-workers all ask to check it out and are amazed after riding in it!
Sponsored