• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

MY2023 "Okay to buy" OKTB

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Does every model year have to go through the OTB process for Lightnings first off the production line?
Sponsored

OP
OP
theblunden

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Yes. The more substantial the changes, the longer it takes to achieve.
I was going to @ you but you're pretty active on here figured you'd see it. It might not be a bad thing that I haven't been scheduled in the first couple weeks of production of MY23. (trying to feel better about not being scheduled yet lol)

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
But were there changes other than the MY on the window sticker? And price hikes?

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
But were there changes other than the MY on the window sticker? And price hikes?
All models now get Heated Seats standard (how Ford got 10 extra miles of range). Ford Mobile Charger is no longer included, is a seperate $500 add-on. No more AM radio. Currently no bed scales.

Reactions: GDN

Sponsored

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic
I was going to @ you but you're pretty active on here figured you'd see it. It might not be a bad thing that I haven't been scheduled in the first couple weeks of production of MY23. (trying to feel better about not being scheduled yet lol)
I like the way you think.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
All models now get Heated Seats standard (how Ford got 10 extra miles of range). Ford Mobile Charger is no longer included, is a seperate $500 add-on. No more AM radio. Currently no bed scales.
Thanks - I'd heard of those changes, but forgotten. Truly there is nothing there that should change an assembly line in any way other that an extra plug for the heated seat and maybe a different module without the AM tuner.

I'm not manufacturing guru, but if this "OK to Buy" takes more than building 3 trucks, I would be shaking my head.
Sponsored