• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Navigation: "Use the carpool lane"

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x F150L MY2023 (1 Plat, 1 Lariat)
Occupation
IT
So I've noticed in recent weeks that the nav system advises me to use the "carpool lane". The first time I noticed it do this, I did in fact have a passenger with me, so I thought it was being clever and using sensors to detect the presence of a passenger, and adjusting its nav announcements accordingly. But since then, I've noticed it says it all the time, even when I'm driving alone.

Worth mentioning that EVs don't get any special treatment in Nevada as far as carpool lanes, so I don't think it's that.

Anyone else noticed similar behavior? Insights?
Sponsored

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
So I've noticed in recent weeks that the nav system advises me to use the "carpool lane". The first time I noticed it do this, I did in fact have a passenger with me, so I thought it was being clever and using sensors to detect the presence of a passenger, and adjusting its nav announcements accordingly. But since then, I've noticed it says it all the time, even when I'm driving alone.

Worth mentioning that EVs don't get any special treatment in Nevada as far as carpool lanes, so I don't think it's that.

Anyone else noticed similar behavior? Insights?
There might be a setting for the Nav system to use toll and HOV lanes if that is the quickest route.

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
When I was on a test drive for the weekend Navigation also suggested that I use the “Express” lane that is not for all cars
Sponsored