• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia NEW 22 F150 Lightning - Lariat 4-SALE!

debra

First Name
debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Occupation
IM
Last edited:
OP
OP

debra

First Name
debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Occupation
IM
My apologies, what and where would you suggest? :)

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Used with 2600 miles says it’s worth $72k, according to the last trade amount I received. Why is this at MSRP with 2600 miles?

Edit: Your link says $81k

OP
OP

debra

First Name
debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Occupation
IM
It was part of our Ford (FCTP) program just released for purchase, not a trade, still new!

wiffleballpractice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat SR, XC40 Recharge, XC90, Cayman
Occupation
Pretend Electrical Engineer
Here's the window sticker if anybody is interested in what options it has or how much over MSRP they are asking for a used car.
Ford F-150 Lightning NEW 22 F150 Lightning - Lariat 4-SALE! Screenshot_20230112-130249

Sponsored
OP
OP

debra

First Name
debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Occupation
IM
Sir with all due respect as in the post it is a NEW truck as I have shown you and in the thread it clearly states new. Perhaps you are not familiar with dealer FCTP programs, as I can see by your response. However it is very unprofessional of you to make a false accusation when it is clearly a NEW Truck. Please feel free to educate yourself on the FCTP programs that all dealers have.

For all who have read the above my apologies for what he is doing. As always if you have any questions, you can freely call me at 229-883-3100.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Sir with all due respect as in the post it is a NEW truck as I have shown you and in the thread it clearly states new. Perhaps you are not familiar with dealer FCTP programs, as I can see by your response. However it is very unprofessional of you to make a false accusation when it is clearly a NEW Truck. Please feel free to educate yourself on the FCTP programs that all dealers have.

For all who have read the above my apologies for what he is doing. As always if you have any questions, you can freely call me at 229-883-3100.
We get it. I am sorry for coming I to your For Sale Thread….. but Basically FCTP is a loaner vehicle program for customers while their vehicle is in service correct?

The vehicle in question has already been titled and the dealer will be collecting the Tax Rebate? Or am I completely off?

Good Luck with your sale.

Ford F-150 Lightning NEW 22 F150 Lightning - Lariat 4-SALE! DB24BDEE-30DC-4E07-87D6-59343D6EB877

OP
OP

debra

First Name
debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Occupation
IM
No sir, we utilized our F150, FCTP program for all the new potential buyers in the waves, as well as college shows on health and environment and a few other shows that we did for the community, and showing potential F150 buyers the new Lightning so they could feel the difference.

You brought up a good question that I really do not know about the Tax question, I will have to ask.
Also, if I may, I noticed you are retired Navy, and want to thank you for your service...no butter up, I am from Military family , Father, and my son. :)

OP
OP

debra

First Name
debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Occupation
IM
Oh but you are correct that usually the FCTP vehicles are placed in service, my apologies, new to all these conversations at one time, LOL

Sponsored

Arrington.LCA

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
The > $80k MSRP kills the tax credit.
I believe the Destination and Delivery cost is not included in the IRS definition of MSRP, so this would still qualify since that would push it below $80k.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
This has been stated many times and has not been clarified. There is no place in the legislation that says this or even implies this but many have inferred this. Every tax lawyer I've spoken to says that unless explicitly stated in an amendment, this will lead to a lot of disappointment. Further, this comes from a loose interpretation of an existing tax code for commercial vehicles that specifically addresses additional delivery cost not adding to MSRP. IE you still pay destination and delivery as MSRP however, say the car was delivered to a dealer in CA but you want it in Texas and agree to pay to ship it - that additional "delivery" cost is NOT deductible or cannot be used for cost basis for "utility" vehicle deduction.
The IRS released additional information on this a few weeks ago. It now explicitly states all options count but NOT destination and delivery.
https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...s-sellers-of-clean-vehicles.13530/post-288664
Sponsored