• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

NYS Drive Clean rebate vehicle list updated for the Lightning

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Just checked and noticed that the NYS Drive Clean program vehicle list had been updated to add the Lightning. Pro trim gets $2,000 and all other trims get $500 (congrats Pro buyers!)

https://www.nyserda.ny.gov/All-Programs/Drive-Clean-Rebate/How-it-Works/Eligible-Models

For those not aware, this is a point of sale rebate so it counts towards your down payment. Some dealers aren't familiar with it, so make sure to check your paperwork and remind them if needed when you do your pickup.
Sponsored

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat ER delivered 6/3, MME GTPE, MME FE
Occupation
IT
I turned the $500 NYSERDA money down. I did this on my Mach E GTPE as well. If it was the $2000 like I received on my Mach E FE or the $1100 I received when buying my 2017 Pacifica Hybrid and 2020 Pacifica Hybrid, I would have taken it, but since you are required to keep the vehicle 3 years or else they are allowed to come after you for reimbursement, the $500 wasn't worth the headache of worrying about the paperwork required to become free and clear of the NYSERDA commitment if I decided to trade it in or sell it within the next 3 years.