• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OEM running boards for PRO

OP
OP

vsansal

First Name
Volkan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro, Tesla Model Y Performance
My boards were too. Got them from a Lariat Lightning. Plugged right into factory harness.
I also have max tow and tow tech pkgs, but I don't see any "zone lighting" options in my settings screen.
I also don't have zone lighting. Also base XLT without any packages still have running boards so i don't believe it's related to our packages. It should just work.
Sponsored

nauticalx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150
I also don't have zone lighting. Also base XLT without any packages still have running boards so i don't believe it's related to our packages. It should just work.
zone lighting is different. tow package adds lights. xlt comes with tailgate light and running board lights and programmed for it.
a pro without tow package is not programed and it does not work as plug and play.

anyone know how to activate?

OP
OP

vsansal

First Name
Volkan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
zone lighting is different. tow package adds lights. xlt comes with tailgate light and running board lights and programmed for it.
a pro without tow package is not programed and it does not work as plug and play.

anyone know how to activate?
FORscan seems pretty straight forward with the lights. I recently installed and activated led bed lights and there was an option for it. I didn't need to modify any code for it. Just the options. I don't remember seeing an option for board lights but i wasn't looking for it.

nauticalx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150
FORscan seems pretty straight forward with the lights. I recently installed and activated led bed lights and there was an option for it. I didn't need to modify any code for it. Just the options. I don't remember seeing an option for board lights but i wasn't looking for it.
thanks. looked everywhere. tried changing virtually every lighting setting and nothing. odd.

OP
OP

vsansal

First Name
Volkan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
thanks. looked everywhere. tried changing virtually every lighting setting and nothing. odd.
It is odd. I hope it's something simple. Post it in the FORscan thread as well. Maybe someone knows there.
Sponsored