• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Order selection question...

Bowhuntr11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge
So I've been pricing different things out but I got a question specifically for the pro, but I know there are issues on other builds.

For example, why is there a option for Active 2.0? When it is standard? And why when I select it, does it get rid of the tow technology package?
Sponsored

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE, Explorer,C10
Rockstar software engineering..

Think it is there to show what the standard package is without the upgrades.

Ford F-150 Lightning Order selection question... Screenshot_20220115-150037

Pretty much the same as what I got on my Select MachE. Coming from a vehicle with no camera it is good enough for me. The 360 sure is nifty so I would not fault someone from springing for the upgrade.

OP
OP

Bowhuntr11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge
Figured, Just wanted to make sure there isn't something I'm missing. That adding the tow technology package means I'm getting rid of Active 2.0 lol

Krypto

First Name
Krypto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
So I've been pricing different things out but I got a question specifically for the pro, but I know there are issues on other builds.

For example, why is there a option for Active 2.0? When it is standard? And why when I select it, does it get rid of the tow technology package?
I posted a similar concern in another thread, Adding tow tech pkg removes Co-Pilot, adding co-pilot removes tow tech pkg. I don't know why, some have suggested that It may be a configuration error, but I am not sure I want to take the risk. I would like to have the co-pilot features.

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
I posted a similar concern in another thread, Adding tow tech pkg removes Co-Pilot, adding co-pilot removes tow tech pkg. I don't know why, some have suggested that It may be a configuration error, but I am not sure I want to take the risk. I would like to have the co-pilot features.
It upset me too that adding my tow tech package removed the reverse sensing system. It better just be a glitch.. i mean i get it, if you have a trailer behind you, you probably don't want your reverse collision sensor beeping like crazy..but i may tow 1 time out of the 500 times i drive it. So the 499 times i reverse out of my driveway in a subdivision full of kids, i'm gonna be risking not seeing a kid and not getting an alert? Dumb.

Hopefully they were smart enough in the tow "tech" package to have a feature where the car knows if something is hooked up to the trailer hitch. If you are actually towing, it turns off the sensor. If you are not towing, it activates it.

OP
OP

Bowhuntr11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge
Tried to find some kind of answer, still haven't gotten one.
Sponsored