• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Question about Order build deletions for 2023 Lightings as of 11/15/22

OP
OP

ldavenci

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Design
This is great information! Thanks much!!
Sponsored

Lime Green

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, Expedition Max, Tesla...
The acknowledgment letter is supposed to be passed on to all Lightning customers, but it seems dealerships are doing a poor job of this. Us taking delivery of MY23 Lightnings will have to sign the acknowledgment (or at least we're supposed to) with the delivery paperwork so that might be why most are not forwarding in advance.

The heated steering wheel mention says it's a $50 credit, but they're actually discounting the trucks by $140 from what I've seen -- mine included. My dealership was going to try and fix the heated wheel for me, but we're now going to wait since there's supposed to be a retrofit option for it.

The scales are also able to be retrofit, if/when the components are available. At this time Ford does not plan to offer an official retrofit option for the scales. No specific info on the smart hitch or intrusion sensor. Personally I'm glad the intrusion sensor is gone -- It's more of a hassle with my Expedition if I have dogs with me. Although, if they just give us a dog mode on the truck that disables the interior motion sensor in addition to climate control functions, then problem solved.

Active motions seats, foldable headrests and max recline seat options are all limited to the Platinum trim anyway, so most people won't see those as being removed on their window sticker.

Still waiting for my truck to ship... Not sure if it will have the all-season tires or the all-terrain tires. It does not show the all-terrain tires on the window sticker. Mine might have got built just before they went solely to the ATs. I don't care either way, I originally ordered my '22 with the AT tires, but picked the AS when I had to reconfirm for '23.