• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Powertrain Malfunction/Reduced Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Well - I have my truck back after repairs. No leaks were found in the AC system. However the freon was low and testing showed that one of the pressure sensors was not reporting correct pressures. Freon was added and the truck was driven for over 100 miles. Freon was still full. The sensor was replaced after it arrived.

All seems to be good. I'm driving for a couple hundred miles and they want to recheck the freon. So far so good today after 50 miles.

For a quick recap the in truck messages are pretty generic - "Fault" - the code from the computer was P04F7 - refrigerant pressure low in the Max tow AC system.
Sponsored

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
Well - I have my truck back after repairs. No leaks were found in the AC system. However the freon was low and testing showed that one of the pressure sensors was not reporting correct pressures. Freon was added and the truck was driven for over 100 miles. Freon was still full. The sensor was replaced after it arrived.

All seems to be good. I'm driving for a couple hundred miles and they want to recheck the freon. So far so good today after 50 miles.

For a quick recap the in truck messages are pretty generic - "Fault" - the code from the computer was P04F7 - refrigerant pressure low in the Max tow AC system.
Thanks for taking the time to report back. Glad to hear, despite it taking forever, it wasn't a super serious issue. Hopefully they share their knowledge out to the rest of the ford techs / upload to some kind of knowledge base.

Status
Not open for further replies.