• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Price Drop: Collective Action For Recourse From Ford For Affected Buyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazylightning

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lighting Lariat
Greetings,

I bought my Lariat 2 weeks before the price drop. I figure it was a $17K kick in the n**ts, due to higher MSRP, lost federal credit, higher registration/taxes/etc. Not cool!

My dealer recommended I contact Ford customer service to file a complaint, which I have done.

If you were affected by the price drop, I recommend calling 800.392.3673 to file a complaint.

My dealer initially recommended I call and ask for EV/Model E program and file a complaint. I ended up with someone in marketing who could do nothing and said the Model E program was unrelated and between Ford and dealers. He was however able to log my call.. Not sure if you need to get to 'someone' internally to do so, or just file a complaint through whoever picks up the customer service call.

If they hear from enough of us they will likely address it (like they did with the Mach E).

Fortunately, I love my new truck. Unfortunately I overpaid by $17K.If anyone has any other ideas for being the squeaky wheel for Ford, let us know.

Cheers,

Bret
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.