• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ready-lift with CCD

SuperRaptor

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Lariat 502A
If you have pictures of this, I'm EXTREMELY interested. have a Job #2 Platinum on order with CCD and I WILL be leveling with 2.5".
If you search there's been a couple of people who've installed a leveling kit with CCD.
Sponsored

Alexk

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Order ā€˜22 F150 Platinum Powerboost Carbonized Gray
Has anyone tried the Readylift 3.5 SST? Iā€™m considering it, but it seems there are not many out there.

DBL R

First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 powerboost
Occupation
PA
Unless you optioned your truck with the scale package and CCD, it doesnā€™t have CCD. Itā€™s also not available on FX4 equipped trucks.

2462F0BE-6E53-4856-9794-F978CE15436D.jpeg
I think itā€™s interesting the website says this. While building I was able to click the boxes in the correct order and I was able to option CCD without scales. It was important for me because I didnā€™t want the max tow option for my PB which is forced with having scales. Iā€™ll attach my window sticker because I know someone will say it isnā€™t possible.

Ford F-150 Lightning ready-lift with CCD 5971ACAA-C2C2-42C5-AB04-407AFCC8D0F1

Jerry Can

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 KR Powerboost, 2-tone Rapid Red, 157ā€
Occupation
Fuel Container
I think itā€™s interesting the website says this. While building I was able to click the boxes in the correct order and I was able to option CCD without scales. It was important for me because I didnā€™t want the max tow option for my PB which is forced with having scales. Iā€™ll attach my window sticker because I know someone will say it isnā€™t possible.
Interesting. When I do a build on the website, it still forces the addition of scales when adding CCD. However, the max tow is not added.
Sponsored