• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Rivian Reservations?

Seageo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60, ID.4
Weird question for this forum for sure, but does anyone have a Launch Edition Rivian reservation that they don't want? I have a regular R1T reservation and a rather early lightning reservation, but have decided that I'd like to get a launch green R1T if possible. The Lightning is just too large for me personally.
Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Wrangler Rubicon and 2018 Mini Cooper S Count
Occupation
overpaid computer nerd.
You might do better asking on the various Rivian Facebook groups.

OP
OP

Seageo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60, ID.4
You might do better asking on the various Rivian Facebook groups.
Mostly curious about people who don't actually want one anymore and avoid having the LE reservation go to waste, rather than having someone who's actively looking to flip one for a bunch of profit.

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs
Mostly curious about people who don't actually want one anymore and avoid having the LE reservation go to waste, rather than having someone who's actively looking to flip one for a bunch of profit.
Weird question for here, but does anyone have 20 acres of prime real estate they will sell me for pennies on the dollar? Maybe cause you aren't using it and don't want it to go to waste?

OP
OP

Seageo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60, ID.4
Weird question for here, but does anyone have 20 acres of prime real estate they will sell me for pennies on the dollar? Maybe cause you aren't using it and don't want it to go to waste?
Lol, not really the same. Even on Rivian dedicated forums they aren't going for a large dollar value.

Sponsored

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
Not really the same but just as wrong for a F150 forum.
In your opinion...

Personally I think it was a valid post assuming Rivian allows reservation transfers (I don't know). I suspect that many people interested in electric trucks have reservations with multiple manufacturers.

There is no reason to post a derogatory reply, just ignore the thread and move along.

EaglesPDX

First Name
Eagles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Weird question for this forum for sure, but does anyone have a Launch Edition Rivian reservation that they don't want?
Person at work with Launch Edition said that Rivian sent them 100 shares of pre-IPO stock which works out to a $15k discount. Likely it requires going through with purchase which would make the launch editions hard to find.

OP
OP

Seageo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60, ID.4
Person at work with Launch Edition said that Rivian sent them 100 shares of pre-IPO stock which works out to a $15k discount. Likely it requires going through with purchase which would make the launch editions hard to find.
The stock shares are unrelated to following through with an order at this point. That was a nice touch by Rivian though!
Sponsored