• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Royalist

First Name
Nabil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Land Rover Defender 90 S
Occupation
Student (Aviation Management and Operations) / Farm Manager
Yeah I'm deciding on Stone Gray or Agate Black. It looks great in person, been seeing a few here and there for the past year or 2. Kinda a Bronzy, Light Brown Gray is the best way to describe it.

BEVolution

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y adding Lightning
Power running boards.

Sponsored

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E 4x, 03 IS300, 06 Ridgeline
Power running boards.
included with that trim level.

I like stone gray as well. I have been looking at ICE versions in that color to help decide. Still kinda partial to the iconic silver on my Mach E though.

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E 4x, 03 IS300, 06 Ridgeline
Spec sheet indicates power-deployable running boards are optional on Lariat and Platinum, not available on Pro and XLT. This and max recline seats being the only add cost options for the Platinum.
So it does. I remembered they were exclusive to those trims, just assumed they were included in the price premiums as well.

GolfR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR PB
Love that they kept stone grey in the lineup with the lightening. It’s definitely an underrated color as I get a ton of compliments on my single color king ranch in stone grey. I was really torn when I bought the truck because I did not like the stone grey color as an accent panel on the king ranch but a dealer had a full truck in the color an I’m so glad I got it.
Sponsored