• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Survey-Based Pricing Builder

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs
I thought someone had posted an excel file pricing builder based on unofficial survey pricing. Anyone know where this is located please? The pricing sticky does not seem to have pricing information. While I would HIGHLY prefer to just wait and build off an official Ford builder, they clearly haven't prioritized getting that out well in advance of first-wave order placers. I'd like to use the holidays to socialize the purchase with my significant other if that makes sense:) Thanks!
Sponsored

Nick Gerteis

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F-150, 2015 Nissan Leaf, Lightning preordered
Occupation
Letter carrier
I thought someone had posted an excel file pricing builder based on unofficial survey pricing. Anyone know where this is located please? The pricing sticky does not seem to have pricing information. While I would HIGHLY prefer to just wait and build off an official Ford builder, they clearly haven't prioritized getting that out well in advance of first-wave order placers. I'd like to use the holidays to socialize the purchase with my significant other if that makes sense:) Thanks!
Good luck with that!

JediGamerCT

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex
Occupation
6th Grade Teacher
Reactions: 06z

Mr. Flibble

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Delica L400, Kia Soul EV, Jeep Diesel
Occupation
Computer Nerd

Sponsored
OP
OP

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs
Is there any thought that the Max Trailer Tow Package (increased battery cooling capacity) will be included in the Lariat Premium package? It almost seems like it is an oversight on the survey graphic but maybe not. It seems like all other trim options get included in premium variants with the exception of max-recline seats and power-deployable running boards. Not to mention it seems like it should be included at this level.