• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Revenge

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR, 2011 Flex
Just in case anyone was wondering while the instructions state to connect with USB I confirmed this afternoon that this works with wireless also.
Sponsored

OP
OP

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
I could not find those on the AA Torque list. Am I missing something?

AA Torque is just a display, so if it's not in the Torque app itself it won't be in AA Torque.
If it's not in Torque, it means that you don't have it listed/added, so you can import a different list (which might screw up your AA setup) or add just that PID by yourself.

OP
OP

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
I managed to get it working on my Pixel 7 as well.

The issue / resolution was that you needed to uninstall kingsinstaller and AA Torque,
then re-install the "package installer app" (android system app issued by Google).
I tried using the APK on my phone, but that didn't work so I got a different version (still issued by Google) from an apk site (apk mirror and apk pure are generally considered "safe")

At this point you update / reinstall the package installer, install the kingsinstaller - Reboot ! your phone.
Install AA Torque using kingsinstaller and - voila ! It works.
Sponsored