• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Skidrowe

First Name
Gideon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning ER, 2014 Honda Pilot

Dakovich

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning LER
Inquired about trading my 22 Lariat ER because the Maverick I ordered almost two years ago came in. Dealer used this story and a lot of BS to low ball and tell me how everyone is trying to get out of their EV’s, and if they did the trade my Lightning would sit on the lot forever. Guy kept slinging BS about EV’s, saying hybrids don’t have the same problems, blah blah blah. So I asked what the incentives were for the Mach E if everyone is trying to get away from EVs…..”uhhhhhhh, well, there aren’t any”

Commodore

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra, XLT Lightning
Occupation
Pharmacist
Inquired about trading my 22 Lariat ER because the Maverick I ordered almost two years ago came in. Dealer used this story and a lot of BS to low ball and tell me how everyone is trying to get out of their EV’s, and if they did the trade my Lightning would sit on the lot forever. Guy kept slinging BS about EV’s, saying hybrids don’t have the same problems, blah blah blah. So I asked what the incentives were for the Mach E if everyone is trying to get away from EVs…..”uhhhhhhh, well, there aren’t any”
I traded my 2023 Lightning in January. It's still on the front row, but I think they've quit washing it.
Sponsored