• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Where the heck did my power go?

2000Firehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
I have also been experiencing the reduced power showing (95%) several times. The truck has been outside and it has been cold here in Maryland, but the 95% remained even after the vehicle was well warm and driven for about 30 min in warmer temps.
Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
I have also been experiencing the reduced power showing (95%) several times. The truck has been outside and it has been cold here in Maryland, but the 95% remained even after the vehicle was well warm and driven for about 30 min in warmer temps.
Mine stayed at 94% even thought the temperature went up and I drove it until everything was warm. It finally went back to 100% power once I charged to my default 85%.

pennkev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Lightning
Occupation
USAF
Happened to me this morning. I had 60% charge and power available showed 56%. A restart worked but I'm curious as to why. Had the most recent power up on January 6th and I did just get notice the 4.1.1 downloaded today at some point. I did not get the notice until after I restarted the truck and everything works fine now. Was it limited because it was doing the update? I did not get any notices.
Sponsored