• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wireless Phone Charging Pad?

medmondson

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT
I’m about to take delivery on a Lightning XLT and am hoping to find a good wireless phone charging solution.
Any recommendations?
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning XLT
Don't waste your money. I found that a cable connection is best for android auto/carplay anyways.

The only time the pad in my truck gets used is if a passenger needs a charge and doesn't have a cable.
I would agree. I get a lot of use from the cell phone slot on the F-150 with it plugged into a cable plugged into the arm rest console.

FordBookends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning Lariat, ‘68 Mustang Conv, 65 Mustang
Occupation
Engineer
I would agree. I get a lot of use from the cell phone slot on the F-150 with it plugged into a cable plugged into the arm rest console.
The built in wireless charger has worked great with CarPlay and charging on my iPhone13. I have had good luck with this wireless charger on my iPhones prior to the Lightning:

JSAUX Magnetic Wireless Charger Compatible with MagSafe Charger/iPhone 15/15 Pro/15 Plus/15 Pro Max/14/14 Pro/14 Plus/14 Pro Max/13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max/12, Wireless Charging Pad, Mag Charger (Blue) https://a.co/d/1lXdVNx

FordBookends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning Lariat, ‘68 Mustang Conv, 65 Mustang
Occupation
Engineer
The built in wireless charger has worked great with CarPlay and charging on my iPhone13. I have had good luck with this wireless charger on my iPhones prior to the Lightning:

JSAUX Magnetic Wireless Charger Compatible with MagSafe Charger/iPhone 15/15 Pro/15 Plus/15 Pro Max/14/14 Pro/14 Plus/14 Pro Max/13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max/12, Wireless Charging Pad, Mag Charger (Blue) https://a.co/d/1lXdVNx
(That is an Amazon link)

FirstF150InCasco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Don't waste your money. I found that a cable connection is best for android auto/carplay anyways.

The only time the pad in my truck gets used is if a passenger needs a charge and doesn't have a cable.
That's exactly my use case also.
Sponsored