• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

XLT with ER starts at $74,169 glitch ?!?

OP
OP
GarageMahal

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
Sorry for the crude screenshot from a youtube video. The XLT Plus from this older leaked document had a much more reasonable price for the PLUS package which maybe gives some hope there is a glitch??? I'm not familiar with the specific document, but it looks semi official even if a little older.

1641336387684.png
This looks like the pricing survey Ford did which is where many of us based our expectations on.

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
Sorry for the crude screenshot from a youtube video. The XLT Plus from this older leaked document had a much more reasonable price for the PLUS package which maybe gives some hope there is a glitch??? I'm not familiar with the specific document, but it looks semi official even if a little older.

1641336387684.png
Definitely no “glitch”. That was just marketing material to feel out buyers and see what people were willing to pay. I’m sure that was covered in fine print saying none of it is final or official. That all also came out before crazy inflation kicked in raising the cost of literally everything…
Sponsored