• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
Welcome to the F-150 Lightning Submitted Orders List!

This list is for SUBMITTED ORDERS ONLY (for the Reservations Tracking List, CLICK HERE).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.
5. Use the Change Request Form for any changes to your order info.

Sponsored

Last edited:

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Farmer/Hillbilly
I submitted this morning but no one should add to list before confirmation of acceptance from Ford (not dealer).

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
Ford F-150 Lightning 📊 F-150 Lightning ORDERS Tracking List & Stats [Add Yours!] 1641505953828

This is different!

Sponsored

ryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
sedan
I submitted this morning but no one should add to list before confirmation of acceptance from Ford (not dealer).
According to the reservation tracker you reserved on day 3 (5/21)-- did you order at a big dealer and get priority?

wheelz2000

First Name
Wheelz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost
Occupation
IT
Actually I've seen that before. That shows when you click on the details of your reservation. It feels like a teaser...but fir me it doesn't let me do anything. I thought reservation holders were getting emails today...for something....apparently not.

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Farmer/Hillbilly
According to the reservation tracker you reserved on day 3 (5/21)-- did you order at a big dealer and get priority?
That is a typo. Actually, about 12 hours into reservations open. I am with small dealer and was #2 but bumped to #1 priority when #1 (mgrs. bro) decided not to buy.

BTW - Cannot order online since Ford took down my Reservation page a month ago when they moved me to new dealer (same people, same place) when old one was sold. Dealer is holding my order now. Still no email like everyone else. But he is submitting when order bank opens. He checked my reservation in Ford's system and I was a #1 in the Wave Column.

ryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
sedan
That is a typo. Actually, about 12 hours into reservations open. I am with small dealer and was #2 but bumped to #1 priority when #1 (mgrs. bro) decided not to buy.

BTW - Cannot order online since Ford took down my Reservation page a month ago when they moved me to new dealer (same people, same place) when old one was sold. Dealer is holding my order now. Still no email like everyone else. But he is submitting when order bank opens. He checked my reservation in Ford's system and I was a #1 in the Wave Column.
Thanks for the data point. I was 5 minutes in and don't have an order yet or dealer priority, so I'm guessing getting priority made the difference. Congrats!

Sponsored

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Farmer/Hillbilly
Thanks for the data point. I was 5 minutes in and don't have an order yet or dealer priority, so I'm guessing getting priority made the difference. Congrats!
Thank you - But Congrats may be premature.

I have been aggressive with dealer since Ford changed my reservation without any notice to me and refunded my $100 the same day a month ago. I immediately was at the dealer and put down a new deposit and have been on their case since. They assure me I can order and I did. The ball is in their court and if Ford does not allow my day #1 order to be accepted there will be HELL to pay and I will just have to wait it out until they figure out their SNAFU.

But, I have done everything a soul could do and we all need to show some patience. Still, it would have been nice to have been sent an email as I thought Ford stated that:

"Customer receives email notification that it is their time
to convert their reservation to an Order request to the
dealership"

Well, many are now in the process of converting absent any emails. That is not right.

FordTough98198

First Name
Domenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Expedition MAX KR, 2022 Lightning (reserved)
Occupation
Business Consultant
I’ll add to the list in a moment but great to see my dealer was honest. I was #1 reservation and they prioritized me at #1 and I just ordered… some screen shots of the process….

I blocked out my order number, not sure that matters. Just talked to my dealer (I’ve bought 13 vehicles from them, I know them well) and they are gonna get in and approve as soon as they see it.

Ford F-150 Lightning 📊 F-150 Lightning ORDERS Tracking List & Stats [Add Yours!] 01D426D4-8325-49EF-8A87-CF32AA1EA7F6

Ford F-150 Lightning 📊 F-150 Lightning ORDERS Tracking List & Stats [Add Yours!] D4388668-E64B-4F95-91F2-5EFB3B549B5D

Ford F-150 Lightning 📊 F-150 Lightning ORDERS Tracking List & Stats [Add Yours!] FD69DC80-CA02-4FAF-A6A6-D72308962C4D

Ford F-150 Lightning 📊 F-150 Lightning ORDERS Tracking List & Stats [Add Yours!] 2ED587D4-FF89-4CCB-8831-EC6D25D93221

Ford F-150 Lightning 📊 F-150 Lightning ORDERS Tracking List & Stats [Add Yours!] EA0D125A-FF33-4200-BD67-3B1A99D82F76

Last edited:

Hamtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
KIA Sorento, Tesla X
Occupation
Lawyer
All of these comments are why I do not trust my dealer. I have an early 5/19 reservation, no dealer relationship. Every time I reach out I get a short terse response. Dealer will not even tell me what number I am on their list.

Coopdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Toyota Tundra
All of these comments are why I do not trust my dealer. I have an early 5/19 reservation, no dealer relationship. Every time I reach out I get a short terse response. Dealer will not even tell me what number I am on their list.
Same here... Same here. Such a frustrating process.
Sponsored