• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus ST, Bronco
I think it would be useful if the table had a column for reservation date in addition to order date. Obviously at first they will all be day 1 reservations entered, but in the long haul it would be nice to see day 2+ reservations get to place their orders.

5/19/21, <18 minute after site open reservation myself

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I think it would be useful if the table had a column for reservation date in addition to order date. Obviously at first they will all be day 1 reservations entered, but in the long haul it would be nice to see day 2+ reservations get to place their orders.

We should already have that table going in the Reservation thread

Sponsored
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus ST, Bronco
We should already have that table going in the Reservation thread
To accomplish what I'm referencing you'd have to cross check every entry in this table with the other table to see the reservation date. Much simpler to just add a column to this table.

Vithar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 2017 Explory
Occupation
Civil Engineer
All of these comments are why I do not trust my dealer. I have an early 5/19 reservation, no dealer relationship. Every time I reach out I get a short terse response. Dealer will not even tell me what number I am on their list.
From what my dealer said, it sounds like outside the priority slots they don't know what the order of things will be. My dealer only got 1 priority slot, so if any of there other 30+ reservations get to order is not up to the dealer. At least that's how I understood the explanation.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
To accomplish what I'm referencing you'd have to cross check every entry in this table with the other table to see the reservation date. Much simpler to just add a column to this table.
I just noticed that, I thought it was like the ICE F-150 table all along…. Wow

Will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford Mustang 50th anniversary
Wow, only 12 people off this forum got wave 1, that must have really been 1 per dealership at best! if they keep this pace up they will only sell what 12k truck this year.

Sponsored

cts888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Ford Escape
Wow, only 12 people off this forum got wave 1, that must have really been 1 per dealership at best! if they keep this pace up they will only sell what 12k truck this year.
12k is pretty close to what it looks like year 1 will be

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Farmer/Hillbilly
Something is wrong?

No CA on list?

What happened o ZEV states?

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)

Bumping this because this would be REALLY helpful info to have so we can see how fast Ford is progressing thru the reservation dates...

Carminus

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
I did get to order but not finalized until I sign. I will explain, during the process of ordering online I noticed that Medford Ford in New Jersey wanted $3k in the line item. Called Ford and changed it to Holman Ford in Maple Shade NJ with no ADM.

I gave my new salesman (Mike) my order info and I just have to sign the paper work with $500 deposit.

I ordered the Lariat with extended Battery in antimatter blue, the tough bed liner, all terrain tires for $79,914 total off the top of my head. Also NJ does NOT charge sales tax on BEV, so no tax.

I wanted to keep it under 80k just in case the 12,500 ev credit passes.

Online says it's build time is 20+ weeks.

I reserved mine on 5/19

Thanks,
Paul
Sponsored