• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F150 Lightning FORscan thread

dramo

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning MY2023 Lariat ER
FYI. I am picking up my MY2023 as we speak and the auto fold mirrors and the key detection are now enabled already so I am probably returning my cable. I forgot to check for the smart high beam setting but I will update my post
Sponsored

Lozza

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Ram 1500 Diesel, 22 Telsa P3D, 22 Jeep GCL
Hi - Got everything ready. Noob question... what are the '-' in the coding? I can't see an explanation for them anywhere. e.g. xx-- do I ignore them like xx?

Blochead21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 22 XLT 311pkg
Hi - Got everything ready. Noob question... what are the '-' in the coding? I can't see an explanation for them anywhere. e.g. xx-- do I ignore them like xx?
The “-“ are checksum numbers. Forscan will automatically calculate those numbers when writing in the new values. You can ignore those like the “x”.

Lozza

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The “-“ are checksum numbers. Forscan will automatically calculate those numbers when writing in the new values. You can ignore those like the “x”.
Thank you!

Lozza

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The Matrix/Anti-Glare headlights are fantastic! Went for a quick drive. Over a certain speed you get best of both worlds... High beam, and not dazzling people. It seemed to keep the high beams on even when following behind a car ahead. The light blocking is very subtle, but it really works. The green lights on indicator on the dash no longer flips to the blue when they are working, so you can only tell by watching them. Great stuff, and thanks for the guide!

Sponsored

ErichKeane

First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150L Lariat ER, 2020 Niro EV, 1990 300zx TT
Occupation
Senior Compiler Engineer
The Matrix/Anti-Glare headlights are fantastic! Went for a quick drive. Over a certain speed you get best of both worlds... High beam, and not dazzling people. It seemed to keep the high beams on even when following behind a car ahead. The light blocking is very subtle, but it really works. The green lights on indicator on the dash no longer flips to the blue when they are working, so you can only tell by watching them. Great stuff, and thanks for the guide!
I agree! I'm noticing them pretty often now, every time you get above ~35 you can see it. Its pretty clear following on a windy-ish road, you can see the segments turn on/off as the person moves left/right through your lights. Foggy days also make it pretty obvious when a section turns on/off.

Jeffgtx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 lightning
Hi, i am hoping to add rain sensing wipers to my lariat SR. I have added the sensor to the windshield (the connector is present above the mirror).

I received this info from a helpful f150 member who did this to his ICE lariat. I have checked it against livinitups spreadsheet and it looks like the lightning tabs show similar values to what he used. can anybody help out and let me know if they think this is right? this would be my first forscan attempt, so i don't want to mess anything up.
Thanks.

7D0-09-04 x3xx-xxxx-xx—
726-39-02. xxxx-xxxx-01—
720-02-02. xx8x-xx—
724-02-01 xxxx-xC4x- —

Last edited:

ErichKeane

First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150L Lariat ER, 2020 Niro EV, 1990 300zx TT
Occupation
Senior Compiler Engineer
Hi, i am hoping to add rain sensing wipers to my lariat ER. I have added the sensor to the windshield (the connector is present above the mirror).

I received this info from a helpful f150 member who did this to his ICE lariat. I have checked it against livinitups spreadsheet and it looks like the lightning tabs show similar values to what he used. can anybody help out and let me know if they think this is right? this would be my first forscan attempt, so i don't want to mess anything up.
Thanks.

7D0-09-04 x3xx-xxxx-xx—
726-39-02. xxxx-xxxx-01—
720-02-02. xx8x-xx—
724-02-01 xxxx-xC4x- —
Do you mean "SR"? The Lariat ER comes with rain sensing wipers.

Blochead21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 22 XLT 311pkg
Hi, i am hoping to add rain sensing wipers to my lariat ER. I have added the sensor to the windshield (the connector is present above the mirror).

Thanks.

7D0-09-04 x3xx-xxxx-xx—
726-39-02. xxxx-xxxx-01—
720-02-02. xx8x-xx—
724-02-01 xxxx-xC4x- —
Be careful with this. The user on the F150 forum had the plug above the mirror but it wasn’t actually connected to anything on the other side of the harness. Have you checked power or traced the plug?

Jeffgtx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 lightning
yea, sorry, i have SR, edited the post. sorry about that.

No i didn't check it with the multimeter. I will do that later as the truck is currently charging and i don't want it to get upset.

We must be talking about different users because the person i chatted with says it is working. maybe a different trim level is at play here.

I have also checked the values above against my as built and it seems the changes are in line with what I have as far as not enabling anything that shouldn't be (like ESC) etc.

Last edited:

Sponsored

klossfam

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat & 2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5 Ltd
Occupation
Retired
Agreed. I did the FORScan coding early December for Anti-Glare and perfect timing with the darkness of the winter season. So much better than auto high beams (which worked good on the Lightning IMO vs previous vehicles I owned).

phenem

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lightning Lariat
yea, sorry, i have SR, edited the post. sorry about that.

No i didn't check it with the multimeter. I will do that later as the truck is currently charging and i don't want it to get upset.

We must be talking about different users because the person i chatted with says it is working. maybe a different trim level is at play here.

I have also checked the values above against my as built and it seems the changes are in line with what I have as far as not enabling anything that shouldn't be (like ESC) etc.
I just purchased this kit from infotainment.com: https://www.infotainment.com/collec...in-sense-wiper-upgrade?variant=40409038848036

They told me it would work on the lightning, I just got it in the mail and will keep you guys posted on how it goes!

Jeffgtx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 lightning
why do they have you remove the mirror?

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Just a quick warning, my MY23 Pro was not supported on the newest version of Forscan.

v2.3.50 doesn't seem to work with all MY23 yet.

The developers have sent me a test version v2.3.51 that does work.

Reactions: GDN

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
What I successfully configured today in FORScan:

OEM Bed Lights (works with Zone Lighting if your vehicle came with ZL)
Turn Signal Blinker - 5 Blinks
Open/Close Front Windows via KeyFob
Disabled Double Honk on Exit while Vehicle Running
Courtesy Wipe, 3 seconds (after windshield washer fluid is used, found in SCCM)

Configured but not verified yet:
Glare-Free Headlights

@GDN I noticed in an earlier post on Glare-Free headlights you were discussing High Beam vs Low Beam. It appears if you go into the SCCM programming (the non-AsBuilt) there are a couple options that might deal with this, namely "Adaptive Front Lighting System" and "Auto high beam". In AFLS there is an option to "1 - Enabled", and on AHB there is an option for "3 - Glare free high beam". I haven't messed with either of those, as I need to test and verify my original Glare-free settings work. My current settings on those (after changes I made today) are Disabled, and Adaptive Drive Beam.
Sponsored

Reactions: GDN