• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

BadCrosby

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER Star White Metallic
My Star White Build so far:
-Vorsteiner Offroad VR601 Carbon Graphite.
20 x 9
12 mm offset
-2 Inch Level
-Nitto Recon Grapplers
295/60/r20
-XPEL Tint
-Painted Calipers Red
-Fuel Door Inserts
-Tailgate Inserts
-5 Year Ceramic Coating
-Yakima Overhaul HD Racks
-Retrax XR Pro
-PPF on B Pillars

Outstanding Items
-Tint Light bar
-Fender Flares

Ford F-150 Lightning 2023 Star White Lightning Lariat Build -- Leveled, Nittos, Vorrsteiner VR601s, Tint DSC00719

Ford F-150 Lightning 2023 Star White Lightning Lariat Build -- Leveled, Nittos, Vorrsteiner VR601s, Tint 20230220-DSC00713

Ford F-150 Lightning 2023 Star White Lightning Lariat Build -- Leveled, Nittos, Vorrsteiner VR601s, Tint DSC00614

Ford F-150 Lightning 2023 Star White Lightning Lariat Build -- Leveled, Nittos, Vorrsteiner VR601s, Tint IMG_2991

Ford F-150 Lightning 2023 Star White Lightning Lariat Build -- Leveled, Nittos, Vorrsteiner VR601s, Tint IMG_3005
Sponsored

Last edited:

thedadlegend

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Smoked Quartz Lariat ER
Clean. If I ended up with White I would probably do something similar :) inspirational!

OP
OP
BadCrosby

BadCrosby

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clean. If I ended up with White I would probably do something similar :) inspirational!
Thanks. I had to go white because anything dark in Atlanta looks like hell for 3 months out of the year because of the pollen.

thedadlegend

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Smoked Quartz Lariat ER
Thanks. I had to go white because anything dark in Atlanta looks like hell for 3 months out of the year because of the pollen.
haha yea I feel that. Were in TX and had a star white ordered but ended up with a SQM demo which was begging to be bought.

At least I got it ceramic coated and hopefully it’ll clean easier :p

OP
OP
BadCrosby

BadCrosby

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
haha yea I feel that. Were in TX and had a star white ordered but ended up with a SQM demo which was begging to be bought.

At least I got it ceramic coated and hopefully it’ll clean easier :p
Ceramic coating definitely helps(big fan), it takes me 15 minutes to wash it and it shines like I waxed it.

Then 20 minutes later the Annual Atlanta Tree Orgy leaves its mark again. 🤪

Sponsored

Ajjra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat
Have you picked out a pair of fender flares yet for the Lightning?

OP
OP
BadCrosby

BadCrosby

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Have you picked out a pair of fender flares yet for the Lightning?
I am still waiting on someone to make one at a tolerable price.

mb0220

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
Looking forward to seeing the fender flares as I am considering that as well. Please post pics when you do. And could you also post a pic directly from the side so I can see how the leveling looks? Would also like to know what you observe with range impact from those tires...

Sponsored

Ajjra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat
The wheels are fantastic. It looks like it says Fuel on them. Do you know which model and size and how much they weigh?

OP
OP
BadCrosby

BadCrosby

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looking forward to seeing the fender flares as I am considering that as well. Please post pics when you do. And could you also post a pic directly from the side so I can see how the leveling looks? Would also like to know what you observe with range impact from those tires...
[/QUOTE
The wheels are fantastic. It looks like it says Fuel on them. Do you know which model and size and how much they weigh?
-Vorsteiner Offroad(Venomrex) VR601 Carbon Graphite.
20 x 9
12 mm offset
-2 Inch Level

They are flow forged and weight a lot less than the stock wheels at 27 lbs a wheel.

The tires on the other hand. LOL

OP
OP
BadCrosby

BadCrosby

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The range definitely takes a hit but it isn't as bad as you would think. I am getting around 295 on an extended range after having this setup since January.

OP
OP
BadCrosby

BadCrosby

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Added a couple of other pictures of it from the side and the wheels up close.

mb0220

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
Added a couple of other pictures of it from the side and the wheels up close.
Much obliged! I like the look. On mine I put Fuel Vector wheels (20x9 +20) with Mickey Thompson A/T size 285/60R20. I'm really happy with it, but beginning to wonder if I should do the leveling like you. My front tires seem pretty close to the fender right now, but I haven't observed any rubbing. I don't mind the raked look with the rear end high, but I am worried that if I level it then whenever I tow a trailer or have a heavy load in the bed I'm going to get that "high nose" look which I really hate.
Have you seen what it does to the level if you have a load on the back? From what I understand, the 2" level is really the smallest that can be done, but let me know if that's wrong.
Sponsored