• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

⚡Lightning⚡ Lightning Pro Video Pre Production

DJ NV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Mitchell Watts (probably got the spelling wrong) Town and Country TV, love their videos from Bronco to Lightning.

... let's add this one too :cool:(y).

Sponsored

Last edited:

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
I like his videos, but I didn't see anything that wasn't already shown in other videos. Plus, there were some annoying inaccuracies (like the location of the charging port :)).

That said, Ford dealers will be in pretty good shape if their sales staff is as knowledgeable about the F150L as he is.

He said that his dealership wouldn't be charging more than MSRP on pre-orders, which is good to know if you live in that part of the country.

Kiggulak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Volt, 2013 Focus EV, 2019 Model 3LR
I have a 2013 Ford Focus and had to use the 8 yr 100K mi warranty for a free battery refurbishment earlier this year. It wasn't a range degradation issue but a stop safely now hard failure. Ford gave me a loaner Explorer during the 3.5 weeks to complete the repair. All in all a good experience and why I have a reservation for the lightning to replace my Focus.

OP
OP
DJ NV

DJ NV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
I like his videos, but I didn't see anything that wasn't already shown in other videos. Plus, there were some annoying inaccuracies (like the location of the charging port :)).

That said, Ford dealers will be in pretty good shape if their sales staff is as knowledgeable about the F150L as he is.

He said that his dealership wouldn't be charging more than MSRP on pre-orders, which is good to know if you live in that part of the country.

?? charging port I saw that too with the straight pipes.

With the Bronco vids too I viewed inaccuracies, but good content none the less for those of us that researched a lot.

I do like to be able to reference this vid for myself on a good look at the vinyl interior whenever in the future.
Sponsored