• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I don’t think this one has been posted yet, I could be wrong. Anyways, I noticed the grill looks like it’s just snapped on (about 56 seconds in) which could bring on a whole bunch of aftermarket grills.

Sponsored

Prime8

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Colorado
Occupation
Construction
I don’t think this one has been posted yet, I could be wrong. Anyways, I noticed the grill looks like it’s just snapped on (about 56 seconds in) which could bring on a whole bunch of aftermarket grills.

What is this blue color? It's not Atlas right? Maybe the lighting is weird or these were pre-production?..

Sam James

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 21 VW ID.4 Pro S RWD
Occupation
Accountant
I don’t see any new clips of the Lightning in here. Looks like they’re splicing footage of all Ford trucks here. I just had the audio playing, looked over, and say them applying a Ranger badge.

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I don’t see any new clips of the Lightning in here. Looks like they’re splicing footage of all Ford trucks here. I just had the audio playing, looked over, and say them applying a Ranger badge.
Ah ok….. I might have missed the one with the grill being put on, which is what really caught my eye

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Unless I missed it from elsewhere, there seems to be more loading (for delivery) footage in this video than I've ever seen.

Also, this video is Ford "Truck" production. It's not specific to lightning.

Sponsored

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
The drone flythrough of the production line was pretty freaking cool.

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
The first 10 minutes or so is Lightning, then it's all ICE. From a manufacturing perspective, the ICE footage is much more interesting to watch. They even had some old school 9th gen F-150 assembly at the end. That was pretty interesting. The formula hasn't changed much in the last 30 years.

EDIT: Even a few OJ Bronco shots in there! :D
Sponsored

Last edited: