• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
Fingers crossed for ya, man. That Jan. 20 estimate is painful.
I've been doing research on it and it is never going to touch rail interestingly enough. It is physically with a company that is new to delivering to my area so I hope it is just gonna go nonstop to it's final destination! My case number is absolutely pointless because nobody is looking at it; I know I'm one of dozens on this forum alone having shipping issues so I know I'm not special. I'm just trying to be a squeaky wheel to get some grease. The closer we get to December 31st the more I'm going to sound like Jim Carrey in "Dumb and Dumber" though 😂
Sponsored

shadycoh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt
Congrats. Glad to see another ATX truck has arrived!

honestly I am 1 hour from Austin and pretty much try to never go into town if I can help it. But the Ford dealer in Marble Falls is a joke.

Austin reminds me of where I grew up In Southern California I am so glad I escaped to almost rural tx lol

shadycoh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt
let the games begin lol

I sent a text to my sales person detailing the price protection i should get, who happens to be on vacation so he had his partner contact me

I sent the partner the details and also I did not want anything added to the truck like locking lugs paint cloth protection ect ect ect

he sent back He sees the 7k PCO but the other 5k will have to come back from ford. He just went though it with his wife bronco and it took about 6 weeks for the refund

shadycoh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt
here is the form I would just as soon pick option A lol

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1670266420174

indubitalist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Pro
me trying not to freak out still not having an ETA

sheldon-tbbt.gif
I just got the first transit update that's been new information since Nov. 8, thought you'd want to know since we may be on the same train despite you having no ETA...

Ford CS said it's in New Boston, Michigan, Ramp 5M. This is not new information. What is new: They gave me a rail car number. It's never had a rail car assignment before. I called CSX to track that rail car and it was listed as last located last night in Baldwin, Florida, which is just west of Jacksonville. It's scheduled to arrive at the Taft rail terminal (basically Orlando's freight terminal) on Dec. 8. I don't want to get your hopes up too much, as it's possible this information doesn't pertain to your truck at all, or it may be wrong information, who knows, but I'm excited because there's evidence suggesting movement, which is huge after a month of nothing happening.

Despite the above, Ford's order tracker still shows an ETA of Dec. 12-18 for me, and like I said, Ford believes the truck is still sitting in a rail yard parking lot in Michigan. The ordertrack.app shows me at 20 days in transit status and lists the method of transit as "convoy" with no other information.

Sponsored

markeyv

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
architect
I just got the first transit update that's been new information since Nov. 8, thought you'd want to know since we may be on the same train despite you having no ETA...

Ford CS said it's in New Boston, Michigan, Ramp 5M. This is not new information. What is new: They gave me a rail car number. It's never had a rail car assignment before. I called CSX to track that rail car and it was listed as last located last night in Baldwin, Florida, which is just west of Jacksonville. It's scheduled to arrive at the Taft rail terminal (basically Orlando's freight terminal) on Dec. 8. I don't want to get your hopes up too much, as it's possible this information doesn't pertain to your truck at all, or it may be wrong information, who knows, but I'm excited because there's evidence suggesting movement, which is huge after a month of nothing happening.

Despite the above, Ford's order tracker still shows an ETA of Dec. 12-18 for me, and like I said, Ford believes the truck is still sitting in a rail yard parking lot in Michigan. The ordertrack.app shows me at 20 days in transit status and lists the method of transit as "convoy" with no other information.
hell yea, awesome info for you!

as soon as i get out of this dr apt im in i will be hitting up ford chat.

markeyv

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
architect
hell yea, awesome info for you!

as soon as i get out of this dr apt im in i will be hitting up ford chat.
Update:
no eta/ no rail car :(

Ford Chat: We are able to confirm the order status of vehicle orders, for the VIN/order code provided, the status is shown as In Transit with a listed ETA that is pending update and a location of Ramp 5M, New Boston, MI. The basic vehicle order status may also be located here: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
There is no rail information shown with status.

Xendlessinyx

First Name
Muchael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
I've been doing research on it and it is never going to touch rail interestingly enough. It is physically with a company that is new to delivering to my area so I hope it is just gonna go nonstop to it's final destination! My case number is absolutely pointless because nobody is looking at it; I know I'm one of dozens on this forum alone having shipping issues so I know I'm not special. I'm just trying to be a squeaky wheel to get some grease. The closer we get to December 31st the more I'm going to sound like Jim Carrey in "Dumb and Dumber" though 😂
Called Ford CS, was not helpful at all. But I am still optimistic about the truck getting here before the end of year. Hard to believe that ford will not be able to find any trucks to ship for next 3 weeks especially when the final destination is only about 4 hrs away.

surferjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
let the games begin lol

I sent a text to my sales person detailing the price protection i should get, who happens to be on vacation so he had his partner contact me

I sent the partner the details and also I did not want anything added to the truck like locking lugs paint cloth protection ect ect ect

he sent back He sees the 7k PCO but the other 5k will have to come back from ford. He just went though it with his wife bronco and it took about 6 weeks for the refund
Did this rep explain that the dealership will substract the $5000 from your purchase price while the dealership waits 6 weeks for the refund from Ford? How is it being handled? Thanks!

Sponsored

Shady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150xlt
Did this rep explain that the dealership will substract the $5000 from your purchase price while the dealership waits 6 weeks for the refund from Ford? How is it being handled? Thanks!

well I have only talked to them on the phone. They are clear I pay the 5K sign the doc I posted and ford will issue a check in the amount ford determines I am entitled too.

err the doc I posted is just one I found online