• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
I got the rail car number from chat with an estimate to be delivered to Kansas City on 11/19. From there I think it takes a truck to Granger in Iowa.

Update from Norfolk Southern is something like "LOD vault mixed center Missouri " at 2pm today. I don't really have a clue what that means but I guess it is in Missouri somewhere.

Post with good info on getting status info once shipped: https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/lightning-order-decoding-tracing-guide.10224/
Sponsored

Sponsored

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
I still don't understand why everyone is having Spray in bed liners done at the factory. Especially forum members that know it's holding up builds. I would much rather have Line-x than a ford logo in the bed with delays

SorryElon

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Still in chip quarantine here.

ToraM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Panamera GTS, 2022 Yukon Denali, 2008 Cayman
I still don't understand why everyone is having Spray in bed liners done at the factory. Especially forum members that know it's holding up builds. I would much rather have Line-x than a ford logo in the bed with delays
Hindsight is always 20/20

shadycoh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt

I don't understand it myself all my trucks get a full bed rug and they do not like to stick to bedlinder

Sponsored

JustB

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
I got the factory bed liner and was under the impression it only delayed a few days or maybe a week?

markeyv

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
architect
I got the factory bed liner and was under the impression it only delayed a few days or maybe a week?
this^ along with convenience. i didn’t want to get my new truck then schedule a day to not have a vehicle

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
Ford Chat update for the data table (@Wsl346) :

Our records indicate your vehicle's status is in In Transit - The vehicle has been built and is being transported from the plant to the Dealership. Your vehicle last reported location was Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI. Your estimated delivery date is between Nov-18-2022 Nov-24-2022.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
Ford Chat update for the data table (@Wsl346) :

Our records indicate your vehicle's status is in In Transit - The vehicle has been built and is being transported from the plant to the Dealership. Your vehicle last reported location was Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI. Your estimated delivery date is between Nov-18-2022 Nov-24-2022.
Does your order status on ford.com match up with this or does it still show awaiting shipment?

Lime Green

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, Expedition Max, Tesla...
There was a brief delay to factory bed liners late last year, but otherwise it hasn't been holding anything up. I'm still not seeing where it's causing any hold -- the real delays are sporadic chip holds and shipping/ logistics for delivery.

My Lariat ER has the spray-in liner and it's built, just waiting shipment, no other holds. I think I'm in this 10/24 build group. I was never giving a production date, just my status changed to in production, then I got the subsequent in production and built emails. My blend date was 10/28. Dealership says they're expecting it first week of December based on how other trucks are shipping to them.

...which means it will qualify me for the $7500 tax credit that I probably can't take advantage of since I'm not expecting to owe any taxes this year with all the market losses and slow business and all that. The only thing I've been successful at this year is losing money. So, uh, hooray for that. Yay, tax credit.
Sponsored