• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/23/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Bdouglas119

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 lightning lariat ER
Occupation
Engineer
As of earlier this afternoon the trucks made it to Cleveland Ohio. The blue dots represent its path so far, with the dot in New Jersey being the destination dealership.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/23/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) IMG_8541
Sponsored

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
A member who wished to remain anonymous but near Richmond VA, your truck arrived Saturday!
Congrat's

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/23/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1701648893563

Sponsored

WhipSticks

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
Occupation
Scientist
Once it gets to the terminal rail detonation, there is little to track. What I did was follow other trucks to dealerships in my region, and mark the time from their arrival at a terminal ship yard and their arrival in local lots. Based on that I was able to calculate a 10 day period, and tell my dealership when they could expect the truck. I was right. They were surprised!

PreservedSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
Ford updated status to FINAL PREP for my order. I contacted my salesman- he said it had not arrived and Fords website was inaccurate 🤷
Looking forward its arrival

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Ford updated status to FINAL PREP for my order. I contacted my salesman- he said it had not arrived and Fords website was inaccurate 🤷
Looking forward its arrival
LOL, this salesman is LAZY

Congrat's hope you have your Lightning shortly!!!
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/23/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1701823810166

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
✅ 10/23/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Sponsored

PreservedSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
Given the two- I prefer lazy over liar!
I don’t know what to think
I asked him to email as much of the paperwork as possible for a quick transaction- he asked me to insure the vehicle before I even see it, and said he would not email anything until I have insured the unseen (and according to him) undelivered vehicle. I refused to do so.
Seeing as I’m paying cash, I don’t really see how this is a hold up. It’s also worth mentioning I own 6 vehicles (this will be the seventh) and am on a first name basis with my local insurance agent who can insure the vehicle in about a minute over the phone.
This salesman is souring what I thought would be an easy transaction. Spending hours at the dealership to buy a vehicle is right up there with painting in terms of things I dislike.
I have no idea why this going like this. I’m pretty reasonable. My salesman is acting as though I’m a nuisance. I look forward to getting to the dealership and talking this out in person.

PreservedSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
My salesman called this morning, and was a completely different person, very accommodating, and very charming. I should be able to pick up the vehicle tomorrow night, assuming I can make it over there before they close. Very excited.
After making my reservation as early as I could in May 2021, very pleased this is coming to an end

Bdouglas119

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 lightning lariat ER
Occupation
Engineer
My Lightning arrived at its final rail destination this morning and is currently AVPL (available for placement). Should be unloaded soon and a short trip over to the dealership within the next couple days.

PreservedSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
Picked up the pro tonight. Avalanche. It’s much better looking, and drives better than anticipated. A few gaps uneven, but all in all it’s terrific. It’s a bit higher than my 2 wheel drive f250 diesel, but man does it drive nicer😎. The “small” screen on the Pro is still huge.
I bought it to be used as a work truck. Frankly, it’s way too nice a vehicle. I feel bad for the abuse it’s about to receive 😂

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
It’s a bit higher than my 2 wheel drive f250 diesel, but man does it drive nicer😎.
Congrat's, my wife reminds me of that everytime, I've got to look into getting a sub-step mounted under the stock running board for her.
Sponsored